- She’s your Mother. Du-uhh.
- Better than a Mother’s Day Card. Are you kidding? What part of reason #1 did you not understand?
- Better than candy. Candy rots the teeth. Is that any way to treat your Mother? (Of course, they say chocolate is good for your heart. But, still…).
- Better than flowers. Flowers promote allergies. A week later, the flowers are gone; the sneezing lingers on.
- Like your Mother, it’s one of a kind. No two pieces of authentic hand-made Native American jewelry are identical.
- Like your Mother, Native American jewelry is filled with love. Cherished in the making, almost like a child.
- There are so many choices. Earrings, bracelets, necklaces, pins, pendants. There is bound to be something your Mother will wear with pride.
- There are so many beautiful materials. Silver, gold, turquoise, coral, shell, lapis, sugilite, malachite, mother of pearl, opal. Colors to match her favorite outfit.
- Prices are reasonable, especially considering the artistry, time and care that goes into the making. Even high-end pieces are good value.
- She is worth it. See reason #1.
Brought to you in blatant self-interest by the proprietors of Native-JewelryLink.com.
Happy Mother's Day to all.